We are obsessively passionate about quality, design and attention to detail.
We handcraft each style and make limited production runs, to ensure our pieces are beautifully unique.
The perfect blend of intention and inspiration have gone into each creation. Our aim is to delight.
Your ANGEL ROCKS jewellery is hand-made with care, so we recommend you look after it lovingly to ensure enjoyment for many years to come.
Here’s a list of tips to guide you…
- The chemicals present in perfumes, shampoos and moisturisers can all cause jewellery to tarnish, discolour or even corrode. As a rule, try to remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Chlorine, salt water and even perspiration are all likely to discolour your jewellery, so ensure to remove it before you swim or hit the gym.
- Keep jewellery out of bright sunlight or hot, damp or humid conditions.
- Store your jewellery in a dark and dry place. An airtight container will stop the chemicals in the air oxidising the metals and turning them black.
- Clean jewellery by gently polishing with a soft, lint free cloth.