Your ANGEL ROCKS jewellery is hand-made with care, so we recommend you look after it lovingly to ensure enjoyment for many years to come.
Here’s a list of tips to guide you…
- The chemicals present in perfumes and moisturisers can all cause jewellery to tarnish, discolour or even corrode. As a rule, try to remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Chlorine, salt water and even perspiration are all likely to discolour your jewellery, so ensure to remove it before you swim or hit the gym.
- Keep jewellery out of bright sunlight or hot, damp or humid conditions.
- Store your jewellery in a dark and dry place. An airtight container will stop the chemicals in the air oxidising the metals and turning them black.
- Clean jewellery by gently polishing with a soft, lint free cloth.